Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  
Mi smo najjači kolekcionari koji poštuju Feng Shui i drevnu kinesku filozofiju. Ovde ćete naučiti kako da postanete dugovečni i uspešni.

Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Darth.Vader
fallen angel
fallen angel
Darth.Vader

Muški
Number of posts : 2665
naj jelo : Pizza
naj porok : Asahi Beer
naj slatkiš : Danish cookies
Registration date : 21.01.2008

Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty2/8/2008, 00:35

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Meni dade da sam bio neki kineski revolucionarni cobanin !!!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Disco Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Disco Ninja

Muški
Number of posts : 972
naj jelo : Sushi
naj porok : Music
naj slatkiš : Snickers
Registration date : 24.01.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty2/8/2008, 00:59

Vejderu, kad te čovek pogleda u stvarnom životu stvarno bi pomislio da si bio kinez pre 1000 godina. Imaš tu crtu lica i pomalo od budističke strpljivosti, i vidi se da si rođen vođa, ono, ako ne politički bar ovog foruma pirate laugh 2

A sad JA:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Do you remember now? :shock:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://disconinja.blogspot.com
sleepwalker
space marine
space marine
sleepwalker

Muški
Number of posts : 293
naj jelo : Protoplazmicna spageta
naj porok : Trkanje sa puzevima
naj slatkiš : Sve sa Nugat-om
Registration date : 06.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty2/8/2008, 03:17

storm bio si cudak tj. cudakinja u proslom zivotu pirate laugh 2 :lol:

da vidimo mene:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. (jupi bio sam pastir...)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. (znaci ima i liderskog duha i u meni pirate laugh 2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. (znaci bio sam pastir koji je normalno zivio zivot i vjerovao u neke vise ciljeve, hmm... koji bi to ciljevi mogli biti? trudna ovca) :lol:
Do you remember now?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.travian.ba/?uc=bax_7551
Gost
Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty2/8/2008, 22:25

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Do you remember now? - Of course I remember. It was like yesterday. :farao:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Disco Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Disco Ninja

Muški

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty30/12/2011, 14:20

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Disco Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Disco Ninja

Muški

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty1/12/2018, 15:38

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?   Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu? Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Sta ste bili u proslomo zivotu?
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1